Pipkin

Pipkin
Juan Fernando, Juan Franco, Danny Loza

Monday, February 6, 2012

Community Partner key point


So during the meeting that we had last week I observed and learned a lot about my teammate’s experiences and personality. A very important key point that I took away from my community partner in this activity is that he is very organized with his schedule. I will like to implement this to my leadership since organization is very important to do things right and maintain a high level of performance. Organizing my time will allow me to do more things and even get a better communication with the people that I'm working with. I excited to start my Pipkin help and organization will be fundamental to fulfill the goal of this group. For this semester our goal is to teach our boys success is achievable and that a great future is waiting for them if they make good decisions in their lives. 


Danny Loza

No comments:

Post a Comment