Pipkin

Pipkin
Juan Fernando, Juan Franco, Danny Loza

Monday, December 5, 2011

Vision Statement (Juan Franco)

The crowds cheering, the nervousness creeping into my feelings as I ascend the stairs to reach the podium. I am suddenly unable to see ahead of me because of a strong spotlight directed my way. As my sight adjust to the glare I swallowed my nervousness and for the first time addressed the crowd as an elected official. I spoke of change and innovation, how the power to modify our lives lies within us and it is this power that can help us change society and on a general scale the world. I had just won my first election based on a campaign of honesty, responsibility and humility, and I was going to make an impact in people’s lives. I felt as if I was going to change the world. 
-Juan Franco

No comments:

Post a Comment