Pipkin

Pipkin
Juan Fernando, Juan Franco, Danny Loza

Friday, December 2, 2011

What do I plan to accomplish is this remaining weeks in Pipkin Middle school


Well so the semester is coming to its end and I had had an amazing time in my school and the great new experiences that the present offers me. One of the things I’m really thankful and happy about is all the things that I have learn from Pipkin middle school, this tiny but special place where I do community service had teach me thing that no other class or sport could teach me. Such things as people willing to change even the bad circumstances or the inspiration of watching a kid doing better in his life and maturating to fulfill success and happiness in his life. For this next weeks my goal will be not longer just talk to the kids about my experices and now its will be the acting part. This acting commitment will be that after talking we have to put It in practice. In that case the kids will learn quicker and it will safe time to talk about more things.
Also I was thinking in a location were we can gather together, since my class its of twenty students, and have a nice dinner before Christmas holiday. In that way be can learn more about each other and the different view of people personality than we your in the school.

Danny Loza 

No comments:

Post a Comment